For Business Owners
We will advise and help you establish a strong legal foundation for your business. We believe in teaching you how to make strategic decisions to be successful, and we also offer ongoing counsel support for small businesses. Our services include the following:
Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs - What You Need to Start Your Business:
- Business Entity Formation - LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp, & Sole Proprietorship
- 501(c)(3) Applications
- Operating Agreements, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws
Business Operation and Maintenance - What You May Need for Business Operations:
- Purchase Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements and Employment Agreements
- Website Agreements and Lease Agreements
- Collection Services
Need ongoing monthly support or just need one contract drafted? Check out our Small Business Counsel Page!
Trademarks For Brand Creators
Have you created a product or service? Is your product or service associated with a word, phrase, symbol, and/or design/logo? Click to schedule your trademark consultation!
A trademark is a type of intellectual property right that indicates the source of goods or services. A business is recognized by its trademark or service mark.
- Advise and counsel during the trademark selection process
- Comprehensive trademark search and clearance
- Preparation and prosecution of trademark applications before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and state offices
- Trademark Opposition Proceedings
- Trademark Enforcement
The trademark price varies depending on the type of trademark and number of classes.
However, the cost is divided into at least two payments. The initial payment for the clearance process is $500. Once the clearance process is completed, the remainder is due. The remainder can be divided into two (2) payments with automatic drafts.