Some family law issues can be stressful and emotionally draining, but they don't have to be. We offer collaborative divorce and traditional divorce options to allow the parties to have strong advocacy and peace of mind. Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
We will advise and help you establish a strong legal foundation for your business. We believe in teaching you how to make strategic decisions to be successful, and we also offer ongoing counsel support for small businesses. Our services include the following:
- Business Entity Formation - LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp, & Sole Proprietorship
- 501(c)(3) Applications
- Operating Agreements, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws
- Purchase Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements and Employment Agreements
- Website Agreements and Lease Agreements
- Collection Services
- Small Business Counsel
An online or templated form may not be current with Florida statutes and is not the best way to express your true wishes and protect your assets. We offer an array of products:
- Power of Attorney
- Living Will & Health Care Surrogate
- Children's Emergency Plans
- Check out our Planning for Your Future page. We offer flat fees for our packages!
We offer trademark protection for brand creators! If you have created a new product or service, come see us for:
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Office Action responses
- Trademark Infringement
- Ongoing Trademark Monitoring
- Don't forget to check out our Business Owners & Brand Creators page! We offer flat fees for trademarks, which is inclusive of all fees.
Committed to our Clients
Johnson Center for Family and Business Law, LLC is committed to providing excellent customer service and valuable legal expertise. We partner with small businesses and families to provide competent legal representation. We seek to go beyond advocacy, by educating and empowering you to make legal decisions that serve your best interests. You are never just a number. Here, you are the most valuable team member.