Erica Johnson, Esq.
A native of Daytona Beach, Erica Johnson graduated from Mainland High School, and earned a bachelors in Biology Education from Bethune-Cookman University, and a master's in public administration from the University of West Florida, magna cum laude. Mrs. Johnson received a Juris Doctor from the University of Florida College of Law where she was a member of the James V. Adkins Jr. Inns of Court and Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society. Mrs. Johnson participated in the Fifth District Court of Appeal Internship program where she served as a law clerk to current Supreme Court Justice Alan Lawson. After law school, Mrs. Johnson worked for the largest law firm on Central Florida's East Coast. Prior to becoming an attorney, Mrs. Johnson was a teacher for Volusia and Orange County public schools. Mrs. Johnson and her husband are actively involved with youth sports and outreach. They enjoy family time with their children.
Areas of Practice
Elder Law - Estate Planning, Wills/Trusts, Medicaid Planning, and VA Pension.
Business Law & Trademarks
University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. cum laude
University of West Florida, Pensacola, Florida
- M.A. magna cum laude
Bethune-Cookman University, Daytona Beach, Florida
- B.S. magna cum laude
- Elder Counsel
- Florida Bar Business Law Fellow
- Volusia County Bar Association, Board Member
- Florida Bar Corporations and Intellectual Property Committee Member
- Volusia Flagler Association of Women Lawyers Director
- Port Orange/South Daytona Chamber of Commerce Leadership Graduate
- Florida Bar Pro Bono Award
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida Guardian of Justice